- Title tag: Every page should have an HTML title which use sees in Browsers tab.
- Meta description tag: Site description that search engine reads and display in SERPS
- Meta Keywords: Keywords that is visible for search engine.
- SEF url: Include the target keyword/search phrase in the page URL
- Image alt text: Image description in text
- Anchor links: Content that is organized and easily linked
- Link tags: Tags in text format for links
- Internal page linking: Giving maximum and relevant internal links results in more user interaction, less bounce rate and more google crawling
- Location: If you are optimizing for specific country, state, city or regional names, be sure they are in your copy and perhaps in a page footer.
- Inclusion of social media links and / or user discussion or reviews.