Mozen - Zencart Responsive Template, you need Zencart 1.5
Note : You are advised to read the installation procedure carefully, backup your store files and database first before installation or making any changes.
You can set up Mozen Template in two different ways:
- Download Mozen-Package.zip from 'My Download' area.
Steps for Mozen - Quick Start Installation:
- Unzip the Mozen-Package.zip and find the Quick Start Folder.
- Upload the zencart-mozen folder on server via FTP ( like: Filezilla ) or CPanel.
- Start installation by typing your URL of the directory you have placed Quick Start files. The installation page should appear as normal Zencart installation
(Ex: localhost/ [directory name] or domain name/ [directory name])
Add server host name (Ex: localhost).
Add username and password of host.
Add database name (Ex: mozen, database needs to be created before installation).
Add table prefix as per wish (Ex: zen_) and click on Save Database Settings . This will start your Mozen installation process.
Enter the Store Information as per your requirement and location address.
Select No in store demo information for default Mozen products. It is set to No by default and click on Save Store Settings.
Administrator Account Setup
Enter the administrator credentials as per your wish and click on Save Admin Settings .
Rename the admin and install directory.
Go to the directory in which Zencart is installed. Find admin and zc_install folders and rename them as per your wish.
Administrator Login Page
Go to admin page by typing the new admin folder name in URL. This will ask you to reset the admin password after adding the admin credentials as per normal Zencart installation process.( Ex : In our case we have renamed the admin directory to admin123 ).
Go to Tools -> Template Selection. Click on Edit button which appeares on the right side of your screen. Select Mozen Template from Edit Template Settings.
Now, go to Tools -> Layout Boxes Controller. This will add the new sideboxes and all sideboxes will be reset to OFF
Mozen SQL Patch Installation
Find SQL Patch directory under the Quick Start folder.
Open the SQL_Patch.txt in Notepad and copy the file content.
Go to Tools -> Install SQL Patches and paste the copied content as shown in figure above and click Send.Note : If SQL Patch is installed successfully, the notification will be displayed with green background. Otherwise the errors notification will be displayed with red background.
Template Color Selection
To change Template color, go to Tools -> Mozen Color and select the color of your choice.
Steps for Mozen template installation (For Existing Zencart users):
- Unzip the Mozen Package.zip file and find the Mozen Template Folder.
- Note:The next step will over ride the previous files with the same name and folder path. So please take the backup of your previous files first and then follow the next steps. Replace the "YOUR_ADMIN_FOLDER_NAME" as shown below with the name of your admin folder, and follow the steps below.
- Copy the Mozen Template folder contents to your installation directory.
- Find the SQl Patch directory from the Mozen Template folder. Click Here to view the step.
- Mozen comes with the following plugins pre-installed:
- Twitter Updates Sidebox
- Zen Lighbox
- CSS Dropdown Menu
- Flex Slider